Tuesday 12 July 2011

I know exactly what's happening!: Choosing a drama.

In the first instalment of 'I know Exactly what's happening!' (IKEWH!) a drama must be chosen. Let's look at some options.
Option 1:
City Hunter: Okay, judging from the poster it's going to be about an older guy and a younger guy. Ten bucks says that they're both assassins hired to kill each other. OR! One of them has been hired to protect someone from the other guy.
Pros: Assassins, Chris Nolan-like shots of cities and smog.
Cons: There's probably going to be a lot of guys with short hair and suits in this one. I'm going to get them all confused.

Option 2:
Heartstrings: So there's a guy with a guitar and a girl without a guitar. They're sitting on the grass. There's a heart. This is going to be a romantic comedy. These two are going to hate each other in the beginning, quickly develop lust and then declare their love in some sort of dramatic fashion. Probably at a concert.
Pros: It's probably going to be a fairly simple story to follow.
Cons: It's probably going to be a very predictable story to follow.

Option 3:
You're Beautiful: Three guys and a girl... Love triangle alert! One of them has a guitar so there's probably a band in it or something.
Pros: Attractive dudes, gratuitous sparkles.
Cons: The girls in love triangles always seem to piss me off.

Which one shall I watch?

Judging from the posters they've all got things going for them but I think I'm going to go with 'Heartstrings.'
Don't let me down, my new duck-faced heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment